I’ve been nominated for a Super Sweet Blogging Award! Karen of the blog Into My Window nominated me. It was such a sweet surprise, and I really appreciated her kind words. Now, the award does come with some conditions — thank the blogger that named you and link back, answer the 5 Super Sweet questions, and nominate 13 other blogs. I’ve been swamped lately, which is why it’s taken me a moment to fully accept, but accepting I am, and so here are my Super Sweet responses …
5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS
1. Cookies or Cake? Both? Cookies — oatmeal chocolate chip, please. (In fact, check out the above recipe from Design*Sponge!)
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate — hands down.
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? See question 1, although I do love a good pecan pie, too.
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? After lunch for some reason.
5. Sweet Nick Name? Sweetie — nice and simple.
13 OTHER SUPER SWEET BLOGGING NOMINEES
Here, in no particular order, are some of my favorite blogs. I stuck to blogs that (as far as I know) do not have massive budgets or full-time staff — basically one (sometimes two) person shops like me. Each is incredibly different; all are insanely fun. I hope you enjoy them too!
- Kate’s Creative Space
- The High Heel Gourmet
- For the Love of the South
- Simply Put
- Row’s Pottery Shed
- Natural Pixie
- Existential Crisis
- Small Kitchen Chronicles
- Southern Belle Simple
- That Kind of Woman
- DIY Del Ray
- Campari and Sofa
And thanks so much to everyone that reads and follows this blog!